In2Care InsecTech is a patented technology for transfering high doses of biocides to flying insects.
InsecTech coating forms the basis of In2Care’s innovative mosquito control products.
Applied on netting, the long-lasting static charged coating can bind all types of biocide powders.
Biocide particles remain safely bound on the yarn surface, fully available to the target insect.
When a mosquito makes contact, many biocide particles are transferred to her body via polarity.
With this high-dose-transfer technology, we can break insecticide resistance; killing highly resistant vectors effectively again with WHO-approved insecticides.
In addition, InsecTech can be used as a carrier for any (new) type of bioactive for insect control.
A multi-impact tool against mosquitoes that transmit Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever and Zika virus.
- Kills (even insecticide-resistant) Aedes mosquitoes
- Kills mosquito larvae and pupae (inside trap & in surroundings)
- Reduces the risk of mosquito-borne virus transmission
- Field validated & published results
- Uses safe ingredients and is environmentally friendly
A novel and resistance-breaking malaria mosquito control product developed by In2Care.
- Easy-to-install tubes + removable netting disks
- Blocks mosquitoes from entering the house
- Effective against insecticide-resistant vectors
- A safe product that protects the whole family
- Validated in scientific field trials supported by EU FP7 & the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Recent results of the Randomized Control Trial in Ivory Coast showed that malaria case incidence was reduced by 38% on top of bednets. A community effect was also demonstrated when the In2Care EaveTube intervention coverage was above 60%.
The In2Care Mosquito Trap
The In2Care Mosquito Trap is currently being sold to governments, pest control operators and mosquito abatement districts in >45 countries worldwide. The product is US-EPA registered (EPA reg no. 91720-1) and allowed for professional use against Aedes mosquitoes. Sales and distribution in the US and other countries in the Americas is organized via our US-based distributor Veseris: http://pestweb.com/in2care-trading. In several Asian countries such as Hong Kong, Thailand, and Singapore, Ensystex is the distributor for the In2Care Mosquito Trap.
The efficacy has been demonstrated by scientific studies published in Parasites & Vectors and the Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association (click to open).