In2Care InsecTech is a patented technology for transfering high doses of biocides to flying insects.
InsecTech coating forms the basis of In2Care’s innovative mosquito control products.
Applied on netting, the long-lasting static charged coating can bind all types of biocide powders.
Biocide particles remain safely bound on the yarn surface, fully available to the target insect.
When a mosquito makes contact, many biocide particles are transferred to her body via polarity.
With this high-dose-transfer technology, we can break insecticide resistance; killing highly resistant vectors effectively again with WHO-approved insecticides.
In addition, InsecTech can be used as a carrier for any (new) type of bioactive for insect control.
A multi-impact tool against mosquitoes that transmit Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever and Zika virus.
- Kills (even insecticide-resistant) Aedes mosquitoes
- Kills mosquito larvae and pupae (inside trap & in surroundings)
- Reduces the risk of mosquito-borne virus transmission
- Field validated & published results
- Uses safe ingredients and is environmentally friendly
A novel and resistance-breaking malaria mosquito control product developed by In2Care.
- Easy-to-install tubes + removable netting disks
- Blocks mosquitoes from entering the house
- Effective against insecticide-resistant vectors
- A safe product that protects the whole family
- Validated in scientific field trials supported by EU FP7 & the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Recent results of the Randomized Control Trial in Ivory Coast showed that malaria case incidence was reduced by 38% on top of bednets. A community effect was also demonstrated when the In2Care EaveTube intervention coverage was above 60%.
The In2Care Mosquito Trap
The In2Care Mosquito Trap is currently being sold to governments, pest control operators and mosquito abatement districts in >40 countries worldwide. The product is US-EPA registered (EPA reg no. 91720-1) and allowed for professional use against Aedes mosquitoes. Sales and distribution in the US and other countries in the Americas is organized via our US-based distributor Univar Environmental Sciences: http://pestweb.com/in2care-trading.
Registration processes in several other countries are ongoing. In2Care has partnered with Ensystex and AustralAsian Biosecurity to enable trap distribution in Asia and the Pacific.
The efficacy has been demonstrated by scientific studies published in Parasites & Vectors and the Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association (click to open).