The In2Care Mosquito Station is made for Professionals
The In2Care Mosquito Stations are not available as retail product as they are designed and registered for professional use. Learn how to use and where to buy the product to add it to your professional pest control service!
Are you a homeowner?
Do you want In2Care in your yard?
Learn more about the In2Care Mosquito Station, how it works, and where to find the closest Professional.
In2Care InsecTech is a patented technology for transfering high doses of biocides to flying insects. InsecTech coating forms the basis of In2Care’s innovative mosquito control products. Applied on netting, the long-lasting static charged coating can bind all types of biocide powders. When a mosquito makes contact, many biocide particles are transferred to her body via polarity.
With this high-dose-transfer technology, we can break insecticide resistance; killing highly resistant vectors effectively again with WHO-approved insecticides. In addition, InsecTech can be used as a carrier for any (new) type of bioactive for insect control.
In2Care Mosquito Station
A multi-impact tool against container breeding mosquitoes that may transmit Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever, Zika virus, and West Nile Virus.
- Kills (even insecticide-resistant) Aedes and Culex mosquitoes
- Kills mosquito larvae and pupae (inside Station & in surroundings)
- Reduces the risk of mosquito-borne virus transmission
- Field validated & published results
- Uses safe ingredients and is environmentally friendly
A novel and resistance-breaking malaria mosquito control product developed by In2Care.
- Easy-to-install tubes + removable netting disks
- Blocks mosquitoes from entering the house
- Effective against insecticide-resistant vectors
- A safe product that protects the whole family
- Validated in scientific field trials supported by EU FP7 & the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Recent results of the Randomized Control Trial in Ivory Coast showed that malaria case incidence was reduced by 38% on top of bednets. A community effect was also demonstrated when the In2Care EaveTube intervention coverage was above 60%.