In2Care Mosquito Traps will be showcased at the NPMA PestWorld 2018 exhibition 23 – 26 October in Orlando, Florida. Please come find us at the Univar booth #1022!
More news includes positive results from large-scale field trials with In2Care Traps in Florida, Laos and Cambodia, as well as promising impacts of EaveTubes against malaria mosquitoes in our HDIF-funded project in Tanzania.
A multi-impact tool against mosquitoes that transmit Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever and Zika virus.
- Kills (even insecticide-resistant) Aedes mosquitoes
- Kills mosquito larvae and pupae (inside trap & in surroundings)
- Reduces the risk of mosquito-borne virus transmission
- Field validated & published results
- Uses safe ingredients and is environmentally friendly
A novel and resistance-breaking malaria mosquito control product developed by In2Care.
- Easy-to-install tubes + removable gauze inserts
- Blocks mosquitoes from entering the house
- Effective against insecticide-resistant vectors
- A safe product that protects the whole family
- Evaluated in field trials supported by EU FP7, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation & HDIF
An effective insect repellent based on botanic ingredients
- Suitable for children >3 years & pregnant women
- As effective as DEET – up to 6 hours complete protection
- Non-chemical & friendly to skin
- Pleasant fresh (citrus) scent
- Recommended by CDC – protect yourself against Zika virus
The In2Care Mosquito Trap
The In2Care Mosquito Trap is currently being sold to governments, pest control operators and mosquito abatement districts in >30 countries worldwide. The product is US-EPA registered (EPA reg no. 91720-1) and allowed for professional use against Aedes mosquitoes. Sales and distribution in the US and other countries in the Americas is organized via our US-based distributor Univar Environmental Sciences: http://pestweb.com/in2care-trading.
Registration processes in several other countries are ongoing. In2Care has partnered with Ensystex and AustralAsian Biosecurity to enable trap distribution in Asia and the Pacific.
The In2Care Mosquito Trap lures and contaminates Aedes mosquitoes with a special slow-killing larvicide and let them spread this to other breeding sites (which are often hard to find and treat) so that mosquito larvae are not only killed inside the trap but also in its vicinity. This is combined with a biological adulticide that kills the contaminated mosquito after a few days to prevent her from transmitting any viruses like Dengue or Zika virus. In this way, the product kills the mosquitoes and their offspring, so that populations are reduced and disease transmission risks are lowered significantly. Click to open our detailed In2Care Mosquito Trap information factsheets in English, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
The efficacy has been demonstrated by scientific studies published in Parasites & Vectors and the Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association (click to open).
The In2Care Mosquito Trap is made of easy to assemble and durable components, and uses water & refill sachets with EPA-registered bioactives for monthly reactivation. The product should be placed around homes, hotels, hospitals and other outdoor settings in shaded and vegetated sites where there is a lot of Aedes mosquito breeding. With high enough coverage (10 traps per acre) this product will reduce Aedes populations after 2-3 weeks by killing them and their offspring in and around the traps. The novel mode of action can complement other vector control efforts and the traps are ideal for hotspots and problem areas where insecticide use is restricted or hampered by chemical resistance.
Now available in the US