In2Care will be attending the 7th MIM Pan African Malaria Conference 15-20 April in Dakar, Senegal. We will demonstrate our unique Anopheles vector control product, the Eave Tubes, at booth #110 in the Exhibition hall. Dr. Malal Diop will present our field implementations in the Eave Tube Symposium #41 on the 18th of April between 14.30 – 16.15 hrs in the PC room at CICAD.
For more In2Care News, see link.
- Kills (even insecticide-resistant) Aedes mosquitoes
- Kills mosquito larvae and pupae (inside trap & in surroundings)
- Reduces the risk of mosquito-borne virus transmission
- Field validated & published results
- Uses safe ingredients and is environmentally friendly
- Easy-to-install tubes + removable gauze inserts
- Blocks mosquitoes from entering the house
- Effective against insecticide-resistant vectors
- A safe product that protects the whole family
- Evaluated in field trials supported by EU FP7, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation & HDIF
- Suitable for children >3 years & pregnant women
- As effective as DEET – up to 6 hours complete protection
- Non-chemical & friendly to skin
- Pleasant fresh (citrus) scent
- Recommended by CDC – protect yourself against Zika virus
The In2Care Mosquito Trap
The In2Care Mosquito Trap is currently being sold to governments, pest control operators and mosquito abatement districts in >30 countries worldwide. The product is US-EPA registered (EPA reg no. 91720-1) and allowed for professional use against Aedes mosquitoes. Sales and distribution in the US and other countries in the Americas is organized via our US-based distributor Univar Environmental Sciences: http://pestweb.com/in2care-trading.
Registration processes in several other countries are ongoing. In2Care has partnered with Ensystex and AustralAsian Biosecurity to enable trap distribution in Asia and the Pacific.
The In2Care Mosquito Trap lures and contaminates Aedes mosquitoes with a special slow-killing larvicide and let them spread this to other breeding sites (which are often hard to find and treat) so that mosquito larvae are not only killed inside the trap but also in its vicinity. This is combined with a biological adulticide that kills the contaminated mosquito after a few days to prevent her from transmitting any viruses like Dengue or Zika virus. In this way, the product kills the mosquitoes and their offspring, so that populations are reduced and disease transmission risks are lowered significantly. Click to open our detailed In2Care Mosquito Trap information factsheets in English, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
The efficacy has been demonstrated by scientific studies published in Parasites & Vectors and the Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association (click to open).
Now available in the US
The In2Care team comprises seasoned business professionals with experience in product and business development, and academic experts with expertise in scientific insect research and vector control in Africa.
In2Care collaborates with scientific institutes and universities all over the world towards the goal of reducing the burden of insect-transmitted diseases.