In2Care finished installing more than 30,000 In2Care Eave Tubes in the Bouake region in Ivory Coast as part of our epidemiological field trial. After training >100 local workers, 3,022 households in 20 villages received mosquito-killing Eave Tubes and window screening as a protective intervention against malaria mosquitoes. Impacts on malaria transmission will be measured in the coming 2 years by our research partners Institute Pierre Richet, Penn State University and the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
A multi-impact tool against mosquitoes that transmit Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever and Zika virus.
- Kills (even insecticide-resistant) Aedes mosquitoes
- Kills mosquito larvae and pupae (inside trap & in surroundings)
- Reduces the risk of mosquito-borne virus transmission
- Field validated & published results
- Uses safe ingredients and is environmentally friendly
A novel and resistance-breaking malaria mosquito control product developed by In2Care.
- Easy-to-install tubes + removable gauze inserts
- Blocks mosquitoes from entering the house
- Effective against insecticide-resistant vectors
- A safe product that protects the whole family
- Evaluated in field trials supported by EU FP7, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation & HDIF
An effective insect repellent based on botanic ingredients
- Suitable for children >3 years & pregnant women
- As effective as DEET – up to 6 hours complete protection
- Non-chemical & friendly to skin
- Pleasant fresh (citrus) scent
- Recommended by CDC – protect yourself against Zika virus
The In2Care Mosquito Trap
The In2Care Mosquito Trap is currently being sold to governments, pest control operators and consumers in >25 countries in the Americas via our US-based distributor Univar Environmental Sciences. Registration processes in several other countries and regions are ongoing. In2Care has partnered with Ensystex and AustralAsian Biosecurity to enable trap distribution in Asia and the Pacific.
Pending full registration, the US-EPA has granted temporary approval for professional use of In2Care Mosquito Traps (via governments/CDC) in Zika-infested States of the US. This Section 18 Emergency Exemption is in place until May 2018 and allows the use of our traps against Zika-transmitting Aedes that are difficult to combat due to insecticide-resistance and cryptic breeding.
The In2Care Mosquito Trap can be placed around homes, hotels, hospitals and other outdoor settings where there is a lot of Aedes mosquito breeding. With high enough coverage (10 traps per acre) this product will reduce Aedes populations by killing them and their offspring in and around the traps. Mosquitoes get contaminated with larvicide and effectively target even small and hard-to-find breeding sites. This sustainable product is ideal for hotspots and problem areas where insecticide use is restricted or hampered by chemical resistance. Click to open our detailed In2Care Mosquito Trap information factsheets in English, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
- Easy to assemble & durable components
- Uses safe, US-EPA approved bioactives
- Outdoor placement in shades/vegeatated sites: 1 trap per 400 m2 (10 traps per acre)
- Maintenance: add water when needed & refresh refills every 4-6 weeks
- Area-wide coverage will result in Aedes population reductions, with impacts noticeable after 2-3 weeks
In2Care collaborates with scientific institutes and universities all over the world towards the goal of reducing the burden of insect-transmitted diseases.