In2Care is proud to launch its InsecTech® technology; a unique method for transfering lethal doses of biocides to insects. Our new video shows how the static charged InsecTech® coating binds small biocide particles and efficiently transfers these to flying insects that build up a positive charge during flight. This technology is the core feature of the In2Care® EaveTubes for malaria vector control and the In2Care® Mosquito Traps for Aedes control. In2Care is also developing InsecTech® products for other pest insects.
A multi-impact tool against mosquitoes that transmit Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever and Zika virus.
- Kills (even insecticide-resistant) Aedes mosquitoes
- Kills mosquito larvae and pupae (inside trap & in surroundings)
- Reduces the risk of mosquito-borne virus transmission
- Field validated & published results
- Uses safe ingredients and is environmentally friendly
- Easy-to-install tubes + removable gauze inserts
- Blocks mosquitoes from entering the house
- Effective against insecticide-resistant vectors
- A safe product that protects the whole family
- Evaluated in field trials supported by EU FP7, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation & HDIF
The In2Care Mosquito Trap
Registration processes in several other countries are ongoing. In2Care has partnered with Ensystex and AustralAsian Biosecurity to enable trap distribution in Asia and the Pacific.
The efficacy has been demonstrated by scientific studies published in Parasites & Vectors and the Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association (click to open).