The In2Care Mosquito Trap combats mosquitoes that transmit Dengue and Chikungunya virus.
- Kills all the mosquito larvae in the trap
- Larvicide is carried by mosquitoes to other breeding sites & kills all larvae there
- Kills exposed mosquitoes after 5-10 days
- Infection stops Dengue virus development in the mosquito
The In2Care Mosquito Trap
The traps are currently approved and registered as a mosquito control tool in 14 countries in the Caribbean and South America. Registration processes in several other countries, including US-EPA registration, are ongoing. The In2Care® Mosquito Trap is being sold to pest control operators in Central and South American countries via our US-based distributor Univar. For a list of sales options and Univar’s licensed dealers, go to http://univares.com/in2care or contact info @ in2care.org
- Easy to assemble & durable components
- Uses safe, US-EPA approved bioactives.
- Easy maintenance: 3,5L water every 2-3 weeks
- Refresh refills every 6 weeks
- Outdoor placement: 1 trap per 400 m2
- Placing enough traps in an area will result in Aedes population reductions after 3-4 weeks